Wednesday, March 12, 2008

The Law of Attraction

In the book/video, the Secret, it is possible to achieve all your desires if you ask for them, give thanks for what you have and be willing to receive your desires when they arrive.
I have been using the secret now for the past 4 months and have found tremendous success with this mindset. I find myself more in tune with the universe and at the same time very fortunate.
I wasn't always so open minded and often thought this kind of antics were blarney. No wonder why I was never happy.
Since my wife has become pregnant and I have opened my new practice in Bay Ridge Brooklyn, I have this overwhelming feeling of love, respect and dedication. Dedication to my wife, son, practice and to God.
Im writing this today because I want anyone who reads this to know, that if you really want something, and you focus on it, along with being thankful for what you have already have, the universe will guide you to it like a magnet.
Chiropractic is extremely rewarding, and my life's mission, but being in touch with the universe on a very real plain is something entirely altogether different. Try it ! It's working!!